OUR SERVICES | WE ARE HERE WHEN YOU WANT
Serving the Greater Salt Lake City Area and all of Utah County
- Prompt, friendly, and expert service
- Guarantee Work
- Exceptional value for you
- Air Conditioning Tune-ups
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Tune-ups
- Heating or Furnace Repair
- Gas Lines Installation or Moved
- Air Cleaning and Purification
- Duct Work Installation
- Duct Work Cleaning
Lower Your Heating Bill
For each degree you lower your thermostat, you will save approximately 3 percent more on heating cost, as well as concerve energy. Add a programmable thermostat is the easiest way to control temperatures whether you are home or away. By providing prompt, expert service, guaranteed work and expertly trained and licensed technicians, LARSEN Heating and Air Conditioning delivers value you can count on every time.
Lower Your Summer Energy Bill
- On hot days, avoid using the oven; cook on the stove, use a microwave oven, or grill outside.
- Install efficient lighting that runs cooler. Only about 10% to 15% of the electricity that incandescent lights consume results in light—the rest is turned into heat.
- Learn more about your options for efficient lighting.
- Find out when to turn off your lights.
- Purchase ENERGY STAR lighting products.
- Take advantage of daylight instead of artificial lighting, but avoid direct sunlight.
- Learn more about strategies for efficient daylighting.
- Wash only full loads of dishes and clothes. Consider air drying both dishes and clothing.
- Learn more about efficient dishwashing and laundry.
- Take short showers instead of baths.
- Learn more ways to reduce your hot water use.
- Minimize activities that generate a lot of heat, such as running a computer, burning open flames, running a dishwasher, and using hot devices such as curling irons or hair dryers. Even stereos and televisions will add some heat to your home.
- Learn more about avoiding heat buildup in your home.